Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big Sister says i've always been a little pest

why does my Beautiful Big Sister think i'm such a pest? well, i suppose it's because i'm needy and sometimes I can be totally whiny and annoying. i completely admit it. i'm in need of attention, approval, acceptance...and my Beautiful Big Sister Helena has always given me these things (in measure), but of course only when it's convenient or otherwise useful to Her, and only if I’ve been a good boy and done everything She’s told me to do.

I’ve always loved doing little things for Her, all the time, and like a silly little schoolboy with a crush, i would come rushing to bring Her what She had asked for, or to let Her know about the completion of a task, and She'd send me off with little more than a "good boy," a pat on the head, followed by, "now go away, pest."

sometimes if i was being overly annoying and needy, She'd have me close my eyes (no peeking - and i swear i never disobeyed), She'd step out of Her panties, and hand them to me. She knew that they'd keep me occupied, and that if She sent me off with them and told me to stay in my room and out of Her hair while She was with one of Her girlfriends, or Her boyfriend, that i'd obey. and no matter how badly i wanted to go spy on Her and Her boyfriend out in the den making out on a friday night with a scary movie in the background, I would stay in my room, tucked under the covers with my Beautiful Big Sister’s pretty pink panties hugging my little sissy bottom.

and that would be that. and i would be eager to fulfill any request She had. i'd do Her chores for Her at home. i'd bring Her and Her girlfriends things, always trying to catch glimpses of Them in Their nighties when She'd have sleepovers, and yet i was always that little pest of a brother, always in Her way.

the truth is that now, even as an adult, i'm still that little pest of a brother, and She can still hypnotize me with that same act: dangling a pair of Her panties in front of me like a pretty pink cotton pendulum.

and so i'm still kept on taks and out of the way. i do my best to keep busy in ways that will most benefit Her. i come over at the drop of a hat to come clean Her place on a friday night while She's out with one of Her girlfriends or boyfriends. i'll do what i can for Her during the week, running errands, or online working on all sorts of tasks for Her.

and that's how my Beautiful Big Sister Helena likes me: busy working for Her and doing Her bidding, so long as i’m of Her way. after all, She is quite busy, very popular and high in demand. She doesn't have all the time in the world to spend with Her little pest of a sissy brother.

but that doesn't keep me from wishing i could spend more time in Her presence.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you little sissy sister! Hahaha! You're so pathetic! I can't wait to hear more of your pathetic fantasies about Me... you're beloved idol and masturbatory fantasy!

    ReplyDelete